Whether you are a seasoned veteran, a new graduate right out of school, or a consumer with lived experience, you can make a difference.
Journey is all about improving people’s lives. It’s what we do. Your talents will enable us to fulfill our mission of pioneering and sustaining effective mental health and substance use services that benefit individuals most in need. In return, Journey offers extraordinary opportunity to extraordinary people through a culture of reward and recognition. Our workforce is 500 staff strong and we’re growing. Check out our job listings and benefits today!
For those who qualify:
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible spending for health, dental and dependent care.
- Short-and long-term disability.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid retirement contributions.
- Employee contributions to retirement plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Click on the position(s) below that you are interested in, carefully review the position overview, qualifications and responsibilities.
- Click “Apply Online Now” and answer the questions.
- When all required answers are completed, click “Apply Now.”
Before the interview …
- Carefully review the essential qualifications of the position for which you are applying.
- Match your skills and abilities with the job qualifications and duties, point-by-point.
- Think about your past experiences and how they best apply to the position you are interested in.
- Prepare to discuss how your skills, abilities and experiences qualify you for the position.
During the interview …
- Articulate your responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Ask questions about the position.
- Be friendly and engaging. Expect the same of the interviewers.
After the interview …
- Determine if Journey and the position are a good fit for you.
- Follow up with the individuals you spoke to, if appropriate.