Whether you are a seasoned veteran, a new graduate right out of school, or a consumer with lived experience, you can start fresh at Journey.
Journey is all about improving people’s lives. It’s what we do. Your “helping” talent will enable us to fulfill our mission of pioneering and sustaining effective mental health and substance use services that benefit individuals most in need. In return, Journey offers extraordinary opportunity to extraordinary people through a culture of reward and recognition. Our workforce is 500 employees strong and we’re growing. Check out our job listings and benefits today!
- Generous earned time for vacation, holiday, and sick days.
- Medical and dental coverage with flexible spending.
- Short-and long-term disability pay.
- Employer paid retirement contributions.
- Click on the position(s) below that you are interested in, carefully reviewing the position overview, complete listing of benefits, qualifications and responsibilities.
- Click “Apply Online Now” and answer the questions.
- When all required answers are completed, click on “Apply Now.”
Before the interview …
- Carefully review the essential qualifications of the position you are applying for at Journey.
- Match your skills and abilities with the job qualifications and duties, point-by-point. Determine if you are a fit.
- Think about your past experiences and how they best apply to the job you want at Journey.
During the interview …
- Articulate your responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Ask questions about the job.
- Be friendly and courteous and expect the same.
After the interview …
- Determine if Journey and the position is really is a good fit for you.
- Follow up with the individuals you spoke to, if appropriate.