Below are links to resources that focus on taking care of your emotional health.
- Resilience: Build skills to endure hardships by Mayo Clinic Staff
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health from the CDC: https://emergency.cdc.gov/coping/selfcare.asp
- Cómo sobrellevar los desastres o eventos traumáticos: https://emergency.cdc.gov/es/coping/selfcare.asp
- Helping Children Cope With Emergencies from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/childrenindisasters/helping-children-cope.html
- Cómo ayudar a los niños a sobrellevar las emergencias: https://www.cdc.gov/childrenindisasters/es/helping-children-cope.html
- Family Caregiver Alliance is committed to continuing to support caregivers through the evolving situation associated with the coronavirus. During this time of heightened awareness about public health and reducing risk of exposure for ourselves and those we care for, it’s very important to gather updated information from trusted sources. The link below contacts COVID-19 related resources and articles that will be of interest to caregivers and those in their care. https://www.caregiver.org/coronavirus-covid-19-resources-and-articles-family-caregivers
- Hotline For Those Struggling With Substance Use During COVID-19