Announcements and Events
- Upcoming Training – Trauma & SUD: Healing Trauma in Recovery – SUD Training Series
- Upcoming Training – Motivational Interviewing (MI) for SUD Treatment – SUD Training Series
- Upcoming Training – The Highly Sensitive Child
- Check out Journey’s Spring Newsletter!
- This just in! Salary range increase for many of our positions. Click HERE for potential career opportunities!
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Journey staff are providing services during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Call your specific program for details.
Journey staff regularly check their emails and voicemail messages.
CLICK HERE for more information
- Our programs are in contact with consumers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Journey expanded its telehealth service offerings. A HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform is used for telehealth sessions. Journey manages the privacy settings to ensure the most secure and confidential experience for our consumers. Please contact your Journey clinician if you have questions about telehealth services.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health emergency, please call our Crisis Line at (608-280-2600).
Programs + Services
During a mental health emergency, Journey is there for you and your family. In Dane County, Journey is a leader when care is most critical. We operate Dane County’s 24/7/365 suicide prevention hotline …
Today, you can get the right level of care your loved one needs … at the right time. Some people may only need to see a psychiatric prescriber once a quarter for medication management …
We’re in your neighborhoods making a difference … every single day. People living with schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder, and those involved in the legal system due to mental illness and addiction …
What Sets Us Apart
Integrated Primary Care
When you come to Journey for counseling or to see a prescriber, we will also help you address your physical health challenges, including diabetes, hypertension, excess weight, and other health issues. Now you can see a specially trained advanced practice nurse practitioner to help you take care of your whole self.
Trauma Informed Care
No one is immune to the impact of trauma. Left untreated, it can result in a lifetime of mental health and substance use disorder challenges, crime, violence, family problems and more. Journey helps survivors rebuild a sense of control and empowerment by emphasizing physical, psychological and emotional safety.
We track what works. We can show you our outcomes. Our providers are experts in suicide risk assessment, motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy. Our treatment philosophy is to provide evidenced based services in the least restrictive setting. It is culturally appropriate and recovery-oriented.
The Journey Professional Development and Training Department is an accredited ACEP provider through the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) and awards Continuing Education hours for designated trainings. Journey staff earn CE's and community members can earn CE's for a broad array of trainings covering topics from Ethics and Boundaries to Trauma Informed Care. Click below for information and registration on current and upcoming trainings.
We offer mental health and substance abuse services to individuals across their life span. We treat consumers in settings their homes, neighborhood and senior centers, and schools. Our experienced multidisciplinary staff provides psychiatric, social work, rehabilitation, nursing, psychological, and peer support.
On Site Pharmacy
Have all of your medications filled at Journey … right after your appointment. You can also have them delivered or mailed to your home at no cost! Our multiple packaging options make taking medications simple. Genoa Healthcare operates Journey’s in-house pharmacy for the convenience of our consumers.