Journey cares. We are committed to answering your questions as quickly as possible, so you have time for other important matters. Call us, we look forward to talking with you.
New Services: 608-280-2720
Journey Mental Health Center, Inc. 25 Kessel Court, Suite 105 Madison, WI 53711
Journey accepts the following health insurance and benefit plans:
- Group Health Cooperative – South Central Wisconsin – Badgercare HMO
- Unity – Badgercare HMO
- Physician’s Plus – Badgercare HMO
- iCare – SSI Managed Care
- Care Wisconsin – SSI Managed Care, Partnership and Family Care
- Group Health Cooperative – South Central Wisconsin
- Unity Health Insurance – Quartz
Be sure to check with your plan administrator or insurance carrier to see if your plan covers Journey services.
Please note, Journey offers a sliding fee scale for services not covered by insurance or other benefits. A representative from the billing department will work with you before and during your treatment plan to help develop a realistic funding plan that meets your personal circumstances. He or she will assist in verifying your insurance coverage and any required deposits or co-payments. In the event you have public funding, we will assist you in accessing that funding.